Here the journey....

Friday 27 May 2011

Test... 1 2 3 :D

Wew... finally i'm done designing my own blog!!! hahahaha... :D
When I go through to my freind's fb, she shared about her blog. I opened it n suddenly I feel like hmmm "how about I just try make it (blog)?? There's nothing wrong isn't it?" hehe..
explore here.. explore there.. n TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA......... DONE!!!! :)

And to be honest, I'm not smart enough how to share everything by writing.... I just want to write what happend arround me :) n also I'm not good in English, hehe just try make it better :) jadi paham aja lah yaaaa bahasa orang barat gue kacau mampus :D

2 comments:

ninoble said...

aseeeekkkk design naa,
ajarinn ajarinnn =="
huhuhuhuhuuuuu :tangismaho:

Siti Yuliza Olivia said...

hahahaha.. dsr maho :P
aku bru liet ni komen, genk :D
aku gtw, malah hihi maklum gaptek.
Aku jg asal2 ni bikinnya XD
buka2 di "edit layout" n "template designer" nya.. entam2 aj genk hihihi..