Here the journey....

Wednesday 29 June 2011

7 days to go... U_U

Happy Birthday Messages

May this year be my best ever.
I hope all mybirthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing me great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. 
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one for me to remember.
Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on my cake you get a wonderful surprise..
*haha sotoy  banget deh gue bakal dapet BIRTHDAY CAKE!! "D 
May my BIRTH DAY be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.. 
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day... TO ME... :) 

,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HHHHHH,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,HHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,
,,,,HHH,,,HHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,
,,,HH,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,
,HH,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
,HH,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,
,,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,
,,,,,,,HHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,HHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,H,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,R,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,H,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Olivia...... T_T

Well, actually I won't celebrate my b'day.. Ya Allah!! Please.. Please... Let me do something on my age Y_Y
I know, I'm not matured enough to handle everything by my own.

Please, do not go congratulate me for my birthday.. :'(((((
well,,
Please, Allah..
let my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true.. Aamiin  =)




Hope lovely surprises are coming my way
To make my Birthday a wonderful day
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer...
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope my birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore! 
So on this very special day
I hope I'll always find happiness in whatever I may do.
Another candle on my cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that I have strength enough
To blow them all out!

A birthday too special To ever forget.
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words

With one big Birthday
Happy Birthday!
It's my birthday and my parents are not here... Y_Y

I hope that all of my birthday wishes come true, Aamiin...
May I have a great time today and find happiness in everything I do.
Happy Birthday form the heart...
Cause that's where all great wishes start :)


No comments: